Mike Trachta is a Technical Director at Identropy, Inc. He has over 10 years experience designing and implementing Identity and Access Management solutions.
His experience includes:
- Working with clients to analyze business needs and design Identity and Access Management systems.
- Implementing provisioning solutions for customers in a variety of verticals including health care, energy, financial services, and telecommunications.
- Designing and implementing a repeatable Role Based Access Control system for customers to request, maintain, and certify user access.
- Developing access recertification processes.
- Managing the Courion and Dell One Identity Manager practices at Identropy.
Prior to working at Identropy, Mike served as an Implementation Specialist, then as the IT Manager for PeopleAdmin, Inc. As an Implementation Specialist, Mike was responsible for configuring the PeopleAdmin system to meet client requirements, training users, and developing repeatable implementation processes. As IT Manager, he was responsible for maintaining and building company infrastructure, developing and enforcing security policy, designing and implementing data integrations with external client systems, as well as supporting over 40 internal company users.
Mike has a BBA in Management Information Systems from Texas A&M University.